Saturday, May 5, 2018

In My Mailbox #339

Eee, I turned 25 years old this week, on May 3rd :D Had a small birthday with my family, which is small, but it was awesome. <3 I love my birthdays, haha. This week has also gone by so fast. I'm a bit behind on reading, as I'm so exhausted, but managed to read all of Spinning Silver this week, so yay for that. Also had a hospital visit, where we agreed on testing something new with the medicine I'm taking. So far to effect. Please let it work. Sigh. Tired of being sick and in pain every hour of every day. Did also not get a lot of mail this week, but I love what I got even so :D But gosh, I really do need to think about my shelf space; which is gone. Ahh. More books needs to be sold.. sigh. I do not approve. Anyway. A couple blog posts this week. This week I'm waiting on A Room Away From the Wolves. <3 And shared my review of Spinning Silver :D I'm trying my best to stay positive with all my health issues. But it is hard sometimes.


Heartless. Eee, the US paperback edition is finally out :D I had to have two of it, hih. <3 So so gorgeous.
Kane. I still haven't read this trilogy by Rick, ack, but I own all these small books of his, had to have this.
Pop Figures. Finally have the Night King pop :D It is so awesome. And also Lucas from Stranger Things.
Lego. Eee, new Jurassic World Lego :D Birthday present. <3 I love it so. And a small Mulan lego too :D
Plush. Had to share about this gorgeous chicken plush I got from my sister, haha :D I love plushes. Cute.


More Instagram photos here. <3

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 25! I'm happy to fnd a fellow LEGO fan too. I've been debating whether or not to start buying the Disney LEGO, I know once I start I'll just want to buy them all.

    Vee @ Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday, Carina! Hope you had a good one! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)