Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #341

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

VENGEFUL (The Villains #2) BY V. E. SCHWAB

Goodreads Description:

Eli Ever and Victor Vale were only medical students when their mutual discovery that near-death experiences can, under the right conditions, manifest extraordinary abilities.

They were best friends, and rivals, and then enemies. They were dead, then alive, and then---Eli killed Victor, once and for all.

Or so he thought---but Sydney Clarke felt otherwise, and used her own superpower to tip the scales. Now, a trio hides in the shadows, while another takes advantages of post-death life to take over the city of Merit.

If there can be life after death—will there be calm after vengeance, or will chaos rule?
 

 
Hardcover, 400 pages
Expected publication: September 25th 2018 by Tor Books
Pre-Order here and here

This book is going to be so awesome and I cannot wait to read it. I liked Vicious a lot, and I am so excited about this second book :D Eee. It takes place 5 years after, though, aaack. But I am SO excited for it :D Especially after having seen all the work that Victoria has put into writing this book. She is amazing. And I think Vengeful is going to end up being so good. Crossing my fingers that I will love it lots and lots. <3
What are you waiting for on this super Wednesday?

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, when did the first book come out---wasn't it years ago?? I hope this sequel turns out to be worth the wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasssss.

    I can't wait for this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that this book is becoming a thing! I know many people were looking for a sequel to Vicious. I haven't read Vicious but may do so now that the series will be a little more complete. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a lovely day, Carina. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you are excited for it. I hope you love it. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)