Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #330

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

HERO AT THE FALL (Rebel of the Sands #3) 
BY ALWYN HAMILTON

Goodreads Description:

When gunslinging Amani Al'Hiza escaped her dead-end town, she never imagined she'd join a revolution, let alone lead one. But after the bloodthirsty Sultan of Miraji imprisoned the Rebel Prince Ahmed in the mythical city of Eremot, she doesn't have a choice. Armed with only her revolver, her wits, and her untameable Demdji powers, Amani must rally her skeleton crew of rebels for a rescue mission through the unforgiving desert to a place that, according to maps, doesn't exist. As she watches those she loves most lay their lives on the line against ghouls and enemy soldiers, Amani questions whether she can be the leader they need or if she is leading them all to their deaths.

 
 
Hardcover, 464 pages
Expected publication: March 6th 2018 by Viking Books for Young Readers 
Pre-Order here and here

I'm cheating a little with this one, as I haven't read book two yet. Ack! But I really, really enjoyed book one, Rebel of the Sands :D It was awesome. And I am so dying to finally re-read it, so that I may read book two and three, eee. I think I will love them both so much. I also have the most gorgeous collection of these books, eee. Love it so much. Simply can't wait to re-read book one and finally get to read this :D
What are you waiting for on this heroic Wednesday?

3 comments:

  1. Ha, you can still be excited for a book when you haven't read the whole series! It's just excited seeing them coming out! :D Hey and sometimes its even better knowing you'll be able to read one right after the other! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to read this book! I... really need to do so. I've had an ARC for quite some time. :O Happy reading, Carina!

    Have a lovely weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)